The Islands of Aruba Island
Aruba One Happy Island is a six miles scenic Dutch island. Aruba is alive with resorts, shopping, and nightlife to the south and west. To the north, waves, and wind sculpt rugged coastlines and limestone cliffs.
In the center is the National Park with nature-conserved species, flora, and fauna to explore. Need not to mention water activities and the stunning beaches bring all their charm to the happy island.
Latest Blogs of Aruba:
- With a unique fabric of peoples and traditions that have been woven together over ages, the Caribbean is an area rich in history and culture. The history of the Caribbean … Caribbean History and Heritage: …Read More »
- The Caribbean Islands are renowned for their delectable cuisine as well as their gorgeous beaches, clear oceans, and active culture. Caribbean cuisine offers a mouthwatering variety of meals that will … Caribbean Cuisine: A Foodie’s …Read More »
- Grace Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos: -The greatest beaches in the world routinely include Grace Bay Beach. -A 12-mile stretch of its snow-white beach and blue waters resembles something out … Top 10 Beaches in …Read More »
- This post may contain affiliate links, meaning IC Caribbean gets a commission if you purchase at no additional cost. Aruba is a fantastic destination for vacations that combine relaxation and … Explore Aruba: Top Shore …Read More »
- Experience the Caribbean's Unmatched Energy: Dive into the Excitement of Caribbean Festivals in 2024. Get ready for vibrant celebrations and cultural extravaganzas like never before!Read More »
Stories and faces from the One Happy Island
Aruba and its people have a lot of exciting stories to tell, which visitors can discover on special tours.
Upcoming Events in Aruba:
(May 17, 2023)
Aruba The largest windsurfing competition of its sort in the Caribbean is called Hi-Winds. As a result of the extremely favourable wind and water conditions as well as the year-round nice weather, it solidifies Aruba’s reputation as a windsurfing Mecca.
Aruba Hi-Winds has been the biggest amateur competition in the sport for more than three decades. The five-day competition includes kitesurfing, mountain biking, windsurfing, and IFCA windsurfing. The local community has embraced this activity, with many young people spending their weekends and afternoons on the water with the wind in their sails. They are joined by adults (who are still kids at heart) who like getting away from the cares of daily life for an exhilarating session on the water.
ARUBA SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL
(May 24 - May 29, 2023)
The Annual Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival is back for its 21st edition over the Memorial Day Weekend in 2023. This seven-day event is a unique blend of sophistication and excitement, set in an intimate Caribbean island. Attendees can enjoy a series of day beach parties and night club events, featuring live radio broadcasts and comedy acts on Friday. The festival boasts a fantastic line-up of international performing artists, including Jill Scott, The Roots, Deon Cole, Anthony Hamilton, Tiffany Haddish, Lucky Daye, Chase Anthony, Chris Spencer, DJ Trauma, and more. Whether you’re a loyal follower or a newcomer, the festival promises to impress with its sultry beaches and top-notch entertainment. Get ready for a jam-packed weekend of music, fun, and sun!
(June 03 - June 04, 2023)
The KLM Aruba Marathon is set to hold its 5th edition in June, featuring four exciting races: Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K. The event is AIMS/ IAAF certified, ensuring it is organized to the highest international standards. Participants will enjoy a scenic route showcasing the beauty of Aruba, including Palm Beach, the iconic California Lighthouse, and Eagle Beach. The Marathon is a family-friendly event, attracting runners and walkers from around the world. As a Boston Qualifier and one of the qualifying marathons for the Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group World Champions, this is an event not to be missed. Whether you’re a seasoned runner or just starting, the KLM Aruba Marathon promises to be an unforgettable experience.
Things To Do in Aruba
EXPLORE THE MEXICO ISLAND
Aruba is an island country covering an area of 179 sq. km, in the south western Caribbean, off the Venezuelan coast.
As observed on the physical map above, Aruba is mostly a dry and flat riverless island. It is famous for its white, sandy beaches on the western and southern coasts.
The northern and eastern edges of the island are exposed to higher winds; consequently having fewer sand beaches, much rougher seas and a rocky coastline.
The highest point on the island is Mount Yamanota at 188m (617ft) above sea level. The interior parts of the island are characterized by scattered rolling hills, including Hooiberg Mountain, at 165m (541ft)
Aruba has no administrative divisions. It is one of the constituent countries of the Kingdom of Netherlands. Situated on the southern coast close to the country’s western island is, Oranjestad – the capital and the largest city of Aruba. It is also the administrative as well as the country’s petroleum processing and shipping center. Oranjestad port serves as the largest port in the island nation.