The best island destinations to travel to in 2021 are the Caribbean Islands. The Caribbean is a region between the American continents that comprises the Caribbean Sea, its surrounded coasts, and its islands. There are many island destinations during Covid-19 in the Caribbean region that are filled up with incredible lush green or astonishing turquoise-colored beaches at every corner of the islands. If you would badly want to get out of your monotonous life and take a break from the pandemic life, these are the best island destinations to travel to.
Tourism has not totally stopped but run, with a good number of travelers following Covid-19 regulations during the Covid-19 times. Caribbean Islands are one of the top travel tourism destinations open for the year 2021. Tourism is getting back to demand with quite a good number of flights, resorts, hotels, and restaurants that are in operation.
Life in the Caribbean islands has not changed nor the tourism. Tourism stays the same, except for the precautions taken for COVID-19 which is mandatory all around the world. There is nothing you may gonna miss out on in Caribbean tourism due to COVID-19. The positive fact is that beaches or hotels are not as crowded as it was before, which is also something people like to be so.
Imagine sipping cocktails drinks on the beach with the sun shining down on you and the warmth of the sun on your skin along with Vitamin D into your body feeling good and energetic all day long. The best part of the Caribbean is having the sun on the beaches all around the year. Get out of winter blues and supercharge yourselves. Amazing seafood from the ocean, the best cuisines in the restaurants, modern cafes, luxurious hotels, marvelous resorts, relaxing wellness centers, duty-free shopping, etc, are all you can experience in these Caribbean island destinations. Reach out to IC Caribbean for further island destinations advice, planning, and booking of your trip.
The energy of the sun and cool breeze of the ocean, the music of the waves of the ocean, food of the sea, chilling cocktails, and relishing with your favorite hobby. Is this something you are craving, from the bottom of your heart?
Things to do on the best Caribbean island destinations
- Music – Since large gatherings and concerts are not advisably taking place at the present condition. You do not have to miss out on any reggae music. These music events are still taking place in resorts or cruises with a prior appointment due to limited entry.
- Topwater activities – Snorkeling, Sea diving, Snorkeling, Water jets, Sea trek, Parasail, Sailing, Surfing, Kite surfing, Paddling, Kayaking, etc
- Top On land activities – Hiking, Mountain climbing, Island exploring, Cycling routes and Tours, Golf course, Cricket, Volleyball, Soccer, etc
- Wellness – Spa, Sauna, and Swimming, etc in individual hotels, resorts, and cruise
- Shopping – Enjoy a duty-free allowance of up to $1,600 when you go shopping
- Work & Study Remotely from the Caribbean islands Bermuda, Montserrat, and the Bahamas with 12 months visa program
- Recreation users – Recreation for photographers and video makes, here you are allowed to fly UAVs or drones with permissions. Check below for details
Recreation users: For shooting or flying rights are easily provided by Air Safety Support International (ASSI). Click the link Air Safety Support International (ASSI) for a more detailed description.
Life is not just being busy with working all day long. Plan your trip to Caribbean island destinations by working remotely and enjoy your rest of the day on beaches or going hiking or with your favorite sport. So that you don’t miss the fun in your life.
Book now and enjoy relaxing life on the beautiful islands indulging in peace and tranquil.
Explore all the 34 island destinations in the Caribbean
Here are all the Caribbean island destinations to travel along with hyperlinks to check out the island’s updated Covid -19 rules on their official tourism website.
The Caribbean island destinations are divided as two regions :
- The Greater Antilles region
- Port Rico
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Turks and Caicos
- The Lesser Antilles region Divided into
- Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Leeward Antilles: ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao)
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St. Maarten & St. Martin
- St. Eustatius
- The British Virgin Islands
- St. Barthelemy
- Southern Caribbean
- Eastern and Western Caribbean
List of airlines that are flying to the Caribbean island destinations during Covid-19
There is a good number of airlines operating in the Caribbean region. Here is the list of airlines that are operating in the coming months from February 2021.
- American Airlines
- Caribbean Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Air France
- Frontier Airlines from Feb 19
- Winair private charters
- Alaska Airlines
- United Airlines
International airports of the Caribbean island destinations that are runnning during Covid-19
- Hato International Airport, Curaçao (CUR/TNCC)
- Princess Juliana International Airport, St. Maarten (SXM/TNCM)
- Cyril E. King Airport, Saint Thomas (STT/TIST)
- V.C. Bird International Airport, Antigua (ANU/TAPA)
- Hewanorra International Airport, Vieux Fort Quarter, St.Lucia (UVF/TLPL)
- Rafael Hernández International Airport, Aguadilla, Porto Rico (BQN/TJBQ)
- Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ/MKJS)
- Lynden Pindling International Airport, Nassau, The Bahamas (NAS/MYNN)
- Queen Beatrix International Airport, Aruba (AUA/TNCA)
- A.N.R Robinson International Airport, Scarborough, Trinidad, and Tobago (TAB/TTCP)
- José Martí International Airport, Havana, Cuba (HAV/MUHA)
Best of 2021 travel airfares deals and offers ?
Flights to the Caribbean are running with good deals with the cheapest airfare, some of the Under Priced Fares. Airfares as per 28/01/2021 are as follows
- From Amsterdam to Curacao : 450 Euros/548 USD from European destinations.
- San Francisco (SFO) to Montego Bay (MBJ) : 423 Euros/ 514 USD
- San Francisco (SFO) to St Thomas Island (STT) : 345 Euros/420 USD
- Paris (CDG) to St Thomas Island (STT): 511 Euros/622 USD
- Barcelona (BCN)to Saint-Martin (SXM) : 573 Euros/622 USD
Ongoing contests and events on the islands during Covid-19
- GFNY Punta CANA 2021 cycling event
- Master of the ocean on March 23-28 March 2021: Master of the Ocean is a unique extreme championship for true water sports athletes.
- 34TH Caribbean International PRO-AM II on Feb 28 – March 5, 2021
- Antigua Hash House Harriers: Every other Saturday
- Antigua Yacht Club “Mini Dinghy Regattas”: every second Sunday
- Harbour Lights Beach Extravaganza and Dinner Show
- Coco Bongo Disco & Show
Cruises to the Caribbean island destinations-2021 also in operation during Covid-19
- Royal Caribbean international
- Norwegian cruise line
Covid-19 testing facilities in resorts of the Caribbean island destinations:
Many resorts have come up to set up testing center in their own resort itself for convinence of the tourists. Resorts that are designated rapid testing locations
- The Shore Club
- The Palms
- The Sands
- All Hartling Group Resorts
- Divi Village Golf
- Beach Resort.
Resorts like Divi Village Golf has also facilities of apps such as the Aruba Health app facility, where the guest installs and registers in order to receive Covid-19 test results.