Watch our Island Curacao live:
Weather updates: Beautiful sunny Curacao Curacao News updates: Curacao Chronical Islands overview: Curacao Awards 2021
Travel requirements 2022 Visa application: Visa requirements
- A short-stay visa (stay of 90 days or less)
- A long-stay visa (so that you can collect your residence permit)
Curacao Covid-19 Updates 2022
THE FOLLOWING LISTS ARE EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 31, 2021, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH SHORT NOTICE. TRAVEL FROM VERY LOW-RISK COUNTRIES No very low-risk countries at this moment! TRAVEL FROM VERY HIGH-RISK COUNTRIES Prior to departure, all visitors must follow these 4 mandatory steps on dicardcuracao.com: All countries! Complete the digital immigration card online before departure. Digitally fill out the Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours prior to your departure and carry a printed or digital document of proof with you. Each visitor entering Curaçao will need to show a negative result from a certified COVID-19 PCR-test taken at most 48 hours before your flight to Curaçao. You need to be in possession of printed or digital proof. You will be required to upload the negative test results of the COVID-19 PCR-test on dicardcuracao.com before departure. All passengers departing from these countries are required to undergo an Antigen test at a local laboratory on the 3rd day in Curaçao. The reservation and payment of the 3rd day antigen test is part of the PLC process. Please click here for more information. Please note: Lab results and types of test requirements, click here. The PCR test must be taken max. 48 hours prior to departure at an accredited laboratory. You may contact your general practitioner for a referral to the nearest institution. A Passenger Locator Card is mandatory for all travelers and includes country of departure, personal, travel and medical information. Children under the age of 12 who don’t show COVID-19 symptoms are not required to undergo a PCR/Antigen test.
Travel document Checklist
- Complete the digital immigration card online before departure at dicardcuracao.com.
- Digitally fill out the Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours prior to your departure and carry a printed or digital document of proof with you. You may do so at dicardcuracao .
- Negative Covid-19 test certificate. Click here
- Valid Passport
- You must have valid medical insurance or travel insurance that covers medical expenses. The insurance must provide coverage for medical expenses and include hospital care, emergency treatment and repatriation (including in the event of death).
- Air tickets / Cruise iternary
- Accommodation booking
Air travel Updates
Air Belgium starts regular flights between Belgium and Martinique to Curacao. Read here Travel from the US or Canada Airlines providing extra flights: American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines.
Events of the Month
|14 February 2022|
VALENTINE’S dAY cELEBRATIONS
Explore the island
The APP Some commercial (paid and free) apps available (iOS | Android), which provide offline maps for your phone to help you navigate the island. Would like to know more about the Island of Curacao. Click ! Things to do in Curacao. Click! Places to stay. Click! Also read : Latest updates of Aruba 2022